Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Heaven and Hell

*update* S'more Pop-tarts are WAY better than Chocolate Fudge Pop-tarts. I mean, WAY better. *update*

Further obligatory end-o-semester stuff-to-do run down:
- Final Kant synopsis: Done
- Hermeneutics of Fiction paper and presentation: Done
- Hegel Presentation: Done
- Hegel and Fichte paper: still reading and need to start WRITING! It's due friday

Also:
- Kant written exam: should probably study.
- Hegel Oral exam: likely won't study.

- - - - -

She'd open her eyes and I'd be staring, but in a nice way. "What're you thinking about?" she wanted to know. "That I'm glad you're here. I wondered when you might be," I confessed. "What are YOU thinking about?" I wondered next. "Nothing..." she muttered sleepily, "I'm glad I'm here too."

The train rattled by for the first time in hours, ringing its bell for the pedestrians who keep their iPods at a reasonable volume.

- - - - -

"Were you in the shit?"

"...yeah, I was in the shit."

Pass me another double-mint oreo and let's feel more guilty about the N-word. Or less. I'm not sure.

- - - - -

Someone convince me to write a play about Schelling and his shenanigans. It'd be good, I bet. Home-wreckers and those in complicity make good drama.

- - - - -

For all who care:

Leave Boston on Wed. morning, the 17th of Dec.
Leave the Bay Area on Dec. 31st and arrive in Chicago around midnight. happy new year.
Leave Chicago on Jan. 7th for New York.
Head back to Boston from New York on Jan 11th.

Godspeed.

No comments: