Sunday, December 14, 2008

The Further Away Solution


Turn and be healed
Let him who stole no longer steal
Oh Israel, Surrender to Jehovah, Israel.


- - - - -

Bob: But I'm not hungry

Don: It makes no earthly difference in the world. You know how many nutritive benefits they got in coffee? Zero. Not one thing. The stuff eats you up. You can't live on coffee, Bobby. (And I've told you this before.) You cannot live on cigarettes. You may feel good, you may feel fine, but somethings getting overworked. And you are going to pay for it. Now, what do you see me eat when I come in here everyday?

Bob: Coffee.

Don:Come on, Bob, don't fuck with me. I drink a little coffee...but what do I eat?

Bob: Yogurt.

Don: Why?

Bob: Because its good for you.

Don: You're goddamn right. And it wouldn't kill you to take a vitamin.

No comments: