Monday, December 22, 2008

Happy Holy-Days from the big CA

Six hour flights can be nine hour flights. All you have to do is fly north of Michigan and Wisconsin in order to get from New York's JFK to Oakland, making a stop in Salt Lake City to refuel. Its easy.

Four hour lay-overs are still four hour lay-overs. They are little less when you can spend too much money and get a massage in the airport. That's very helpful.

and when some indie looking girl from the area asks for you phone number. "So, are you in New York regularly?"

Sorry sweetheart, I'm really not.

- - - - -

No more dialogue to report. She's just stopped returning calls. One more phone call in a few weeks and then the number gets deleted. For my sanity, primarily.

and then we hope I don't run into her at some fucking bar.

and I'm still SO disappointed. *sigh*

Text message last night. There's another guy. Not surprised. Glad to know. Fairly bummed.

- - - - -

This weekend I: Helped my parents move. Fired a .50 cal rifle. Watched a documentary about old people singing new(ish) songs. Played lazer tag. Went bar hopping. Bought really skinny, scott weiland style slacks. Went to church without spending much time in church. Talked about Boston and the people its full of. Found out I got straight A's in my first semester at BC.

- - - - -

No pictures in this entry. The internet connection I'm on is precluding it. Updates might be few and far between for a week or two.

Snowboarding tomorrow. I'm scared of how out of shape I am...

1 comment:

Leigh Culbertson said...

I am so ecstatically proud of you.