Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Color and Flash



I've started messing with my digital camera. It was a Christmas present and its been left largely unattended since I received it. It's difficult to get in the habit, I think, if you've not had a camera for a long time and aren't used to finding the moments to utilize it. Plus, noone wants to be the naggy-photo-taker.

"Hey! Hey! Everyone look over here!"



So, instead I've been playing with darkness and color and lighting in my apt. It makes me look like a bit of a loser with no friends, but I assure I have a few.

The above are my two favorite wardrobe additions of late: my fedora and my argyle sweater.



I've got a pretty cool paper that needs writing. It's about ethics and the theoretical accounts of our moral aspirations and difficulties. Kant is gonna take a beating from Blondel and Lonergan on his failure to provide us with real Freedom. Autonomy is just not the same thing.

Good thing I'm posting on this thing right now...

And now, a blurry picture of me in a polka dot tie.

No comments: