Thursday, August 27, 2009

Dark and Daring Deeds

Part of me really likes the Olsen twins. Not in a "ooo, they're hot" way, cuz, uh no, but in a "hey, you look like you're gonna pull out of this child star business and do something w/ your life and one of you was hilarious (if a little blank-faced) in Weeds" kind of way.


Also, this picture is amazing. Hey, outdoor weddings, you're lovely/too stressful to contemplate. Plus, the high contrast is bitchin'.


Waiting to board a plane. I will NOT eat this bag full of cookies on the plane. I will NOT.

2 comments:

hyacinthgirl said...

I always think the same thing about outdoor weddings. I can't think of anything that would be more romantic to attend or more terrifying to plan ...

Leigh Culbertson said...

because the cookies are for meeee. i got them and ate them for lunch. Thank you.

i went to an outdoor wedding in Plano texas this summer....way too hot.

Also, i like the olsen twins aswell, don't tell anyone.